Aggressive Springfield Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are like car accidents in some ways, but there are also significant differences. Semi truck accidents cause more severe injuries than car accidents and can involve multiple parties.
At the personal injury Law Office of John P. McKenna, P.C., we are dedicated to helping truck accident victims throughout Western Massachusetts get the awards or settlements that they deserve. If you are thinking of bringing a truck accident lawsuit, call Springfield truck accident lawyer John McKenna today for a free consultation. Attorney McKenna's reputation throughout the legal community is so well-respected that judges, probation officers and other court officers frequently refer him to clients. This is largely due to his great successes as a trial attorney.
Causes of Truck Accidents
Attorney John McKenna handles trucking injury cases involving 18 wheelers, semi trucks, tractor trailers and:
- Hiring negligence or improper training by the trucking company
- Unsafe truck driving, including truckers falling asleep at the wheel, driving too many hours, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, inattentive driving and not paying attention to unsafe road conditions
- Illegal truck driving, including illegal lane changes, driving at excessive speeds and failure to stop
- Unsafe trucks, including truck safety equipment failure, uneven cargo or load shifts, unsecured loads and improper truck maintenance/inspection
- Massachusetts turnpike accidents, including truck accidents on I-91, I-90, I-291, I-391, Route 20, Route 5 and Route 9
- Truck jackknifing, tire blowouts, tread separation, brake failure, rollovers, etc.
Helping Truck Accident Victims Get the Recoveries They Deserve
Because of their size, truck accidents cause more severe injuries than car accidents. A driver is more likely to suffer head injuries, spinal damage or even death. Our Massachusetts truck accident lawyer brings claims to help you recover for your injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, loss of income/wages, pain and suffering and more.
Massachusetts Truck Accident Lawsuits
Bringing a trucking injury/collision lawsuit is complicated. There are multiple commercial entities involved. There is the driver, the company that hired him or her and the company that leased the truck. In order to determine who is responsible, it is important to figure out exactly how the accident happened.
The insurance policies for businesses are also complex. The insurance companies who fund them can be more aggressive than those who fund individual policies. Attorney McKenna is a former insurance claims representative. He knows how insurance companies and their attorneys operate and he uses that knowledge to help his clients fight for maximum recovery.
Talk With a Massachusetts Trucking Wreck Injury Lawyer: No Attorney's Fees Unless You Recover!
For more than 10 years, accident litigation attorney John McKenna has helped injured people from all walks of life get the compensation they need to get on with their lives. Call him today for a free consultation about your Massachusetts semi truck accident.
Springfield Asleep-at-the-Wheel Lawsuit Lawyer
Massachusetts Semi Truck Accident Attorney