Experienced Belchertown Criminal Defense Attorney
Springfield criminal defense attorney John P. McKenna has tried hundreds of cases throughout his career. He will vigorously defend you in pre-trial negotiations and in court.
John P. McKenna is a former prosecutor for Hampden County and the City of Springfield. He is also a respected Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer who has taught hundreds of law enforcement officials in various areas of the law, including search and seizure, criminal law, constitutional law and evidence. As a result of those experiences, he understands the criminal justice system from all sides and can quickly identify weaknesses in the prosecution's case.
Contact criminal defense attorney John McKenna today if you have been arrested for any criminal offense in Western Massachusetts.
Zealous, Aggressive Defense of All Criminal Charges
We help people navigate the criminal court system, and defend them against state and federal charges for:
- OUI / DUI / DWI
- Drug charges, including drug possession, manufacturing, cultivation and trafficking at the state and federal court levels
- Firearm and gun offenses, including armed robbery, unlawful possession of a firearm and assault with a deadly weapon
- Violent crimes, including robbery, homicide, assault and battery, home invasion, domestic violence and manslaughter
- White collar crimes, including bribery, fraud and embezzlement
- Theft and property crimes, including burglary, stolen property receipt, identity theft and breaking and entering
- Traffic violations, including leaving the scene of an accident, speeding and reckless driving
Start Protecting Your Rights Today
Once prosecutors have your case, they will begin to collect evidence against you. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start building your case and challenging their evidence. If you haven't received formal charges, NOW is the best time to call us. No matter where you are in the process, we can help, including defending your interests and your freedom during:
- Pre-charging investigations, including pre-arrest negotiations
- Plea agreement negotiations
- Bail and bond proceedings, including signature bonds, cash bail and pre-trial release
- Post-conviction monitoring agreements
- Probation violation or parole revocation hearings
- Expungement or sealing your criminal or court records
- Immigration removal hearings resulting from criminal convictions
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
Our Massachusetts criminal defense attorney defends clients in district and superior courts. If you have been contacted by the police, arrested, charged, or if you believe you may be under investigation, call us immediately.
Springfield Criminal Defense Attorney
Massachusetts Drug Possession Lawyer