Springfield Injury, Criminal Defense, and Immigration Attorney
Personal Injury · Criminal Defense · U.S. Immigration
Attorney John McKenna has an extensive background in personal injury, criminal law and immigration matters. Our clients benefit from his broad and unique experience which includes:
- Congressional Counsel to Massachusetts Congressman Richard E. Neal
- Assistant District Attorney for Hampden County
- Assistant City Solicitor for the City of Springfield
- Claims Representative for Traveler's Insurance Company
- Adjunct Faculty in Criminal Law at Anna Maria College
Attorney John McKenna has extensive trial experience. He has defended his clients' interests in over 200 trials. Due to his well-respected reputation, he is regularly referred to clients by those within the court system including court officers, police officers and judges. In addition, his strong background and an impressive record of trial success give attorney McKenna the ability to offer excellent representation in Massachusetts personal injury, criminal defense and immigration cases.
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
When you need a Springfield injury, criminal defense or immigration attorney you can trust, contact the Law office of John P. McKenna, P.C.. Attorney John McKenna is passionately committed to the needs of his clients which include people from all walks of life, from college students to professional athletes. From our offices in Springfield, we serve clients throughout Western Massachusetts.
Broad Experiences to Support Our Legal Representation
Attorney John McKenna is an aggressive and zealous advocate in the following practice areas :
- Personal injury : Early in his career, attorney McKenna served as a claims representative for Traveler's Insurance Company. He understands how insurance companies operate, and can effectively negotiate and litigate with these companies. Our law firm handles all types of Massachusetts personal injury claims, including auto accidents, accidents involving slip and fall as well as truck accidents, injuries to children and wrongful death cases.
- Criminal offenses : Attorney McKenna is a former prosecuting attorney for Hampden County and the city of Springfield. These experiences now help his clients who have been accused of crimes, because he understands the criminal justice system from the perspective of a prosecutor. We provide criminal defense representation in all area district, superior and federal courts, with special emphasis on major felony cases, including distribution and trafficking of narcotics, DWI/ DUI/OUI defense (operating while under the influence of alcohol) and motor vehicle offenses. Attorney McKenna also provides effective college student criminal defense.
- Immigration : As Congressional Counsel to Massachusetts Congressman Richard E. Neal, attorney McKenna handled many U.S. immigration concerns for people within his district. Today, our law firm handles employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, and deportation and removal matters for clients throughout Western Massachusetts. We charge a reduced fee for initial office visits in immigration matters.
Advocating for Your Rights ▪ Supporting Your Goals
In all we do, we focus on each client’s background, needs and goals, and we never stray from the idea that your needs set our course. We use our extensive experience, state-of-the-art technology and practical, cost-effective methods to provide exceptional legal representation in a timely manner. We will return your calls promptly, provide regular reports about the progress of your case and take the time to ensure you understand the consequences of every legal option. We discuss our fees upfront, so there are no surprises.
Contact Us for a Belchertown Criminal Defense Lawyer
Contact our offices through e-mail or call us today at 413.241.7842 for a free initial phone consultation. We practice throughout the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Springfield Personal Injury Attorney
Massachusetts Criminal Defense Lawyer